Gail Race Interiors offers a friendly, relaxed, highly professional and approachable service.
We begin the process with an initial consultation, listening to your ideas and aspirations. Our aim is to provide inspiration, knowledge and experience to help you realise your vision and ultimately, exceed your expectations.
Gail and her team undertake a wide range of design services from full renovations to sourcing and advising on fabrics, colour, fixtures and fittings, or simply styling and dressing your home.
Our projects generally include some or all of the following :
• Collaboration with architects at the projects early stage to ensure that the inside/outside relationship is cohesive and flows both spacially and with material choices.
Concept/design boards to help you visualise your project and suggest fixtures, fittings, materials and colour consultancy .
• Re-evaluation of floor plan space and re-modelling with interior architecture.
• Share with you to a wealth of product knowledge and a product library brimming with fantastic interiors product from both established and young vibrant companies.
• Design bespoke items of freestanding and fitted furniture.
• Introduce trusted trades and project manage progress on-site.
We can provide a complete turn-key service right down to stocking your cellar if required!
We also offer a Style & Shoot photographic service, popular with holiday home owners who like to stand out from the crowd with stunning photographs of their interiors beautifully curated and styled.